Present-day chemicals market is unstable and influenced by a lot of different factors. Its specific features are rough changes of external conditions, dynamics and high competition among domestic producers and global companies. Under such conditions, in modern business, looking to new strategies that promise profitable growth is a must. The only way it can be reached by enterprise – to optimize its business processes, including production area, customer relationship management, supplier relationship management, planning and finance management, and human capital training. A comprehensive range of enterprise software applications and business solutions can help chemical manufacturers integrate and empower every aspect of their business.
BrigRetail offers set of solutions that enables both midsize and large chemical manufacturers to develop corporate information management systems and manage their entire enterprise. These solutions integrate commercial, manufacturing, and financial processes, enabling rapid changes from the executive suite to the plant and field levels. They also align processes with suppliers and customers to improve sales forecasting, purchasing, shipping, and inventory management.
With SAP for Chemicals (developed on ERP platform), you can achieve operational excellence by seamlessly integrating processes within and beyond your corporate boundaries – facilitating collaboration and ensuring regulatory and environmental compliance. Strategic management and analytic capabilities promote financial excellence, enabling you to align strategic goals with operational execution, manage profitability and performance from top floor to shop floor, and drive continuous improvement.
Designed to address the critical business issues of commodity and specialty chemical manufacturers, SAP for Chemicals solutions help you sense and respond to events along your supply chain, maximize the performance of production assets, bring innovative products to market quickly, and develop and retain both profitable customers and a talented workforce.
Set of solutions supports the core business processes of the chemical industry, including:
- Governance, risk and compliance management – ensure regulatory compliance and corporate governance.
- Innovation management – define product strategy, gather requirements, develop products, manage programs, locate suppliers, and manage product rollout.
- Supply chain planning and execution – collaborate with a network of partners to get the right products to the right places at the right time.
- Manufacturing management – manage your complete manufacturing process, whether batch or continuous production.
- Sales and marketing – efficiently pursue opportunities and cost-effectively manage orders and after-sales service.
- Equipment maintenance, including repairs and inspection
- Accounting, budgeting and management accounting
- Human capital management, etc.