Enterprise Resource Planning (SAP ERP) consists of a set of proven, robust ERP solutions with extended cross-enterprise functionality. As a result, you can better manage corporate assets and critical business processes.
Main benefits of SAP Enterprise Resource Planning:
Better corporate governance and risk management
Management accounting functions and business analytics give managers deep visibility into the organization and enable to improve profitability and risk management. Comprehensive analytics and reporting in all areas make information more visible and accessible.
Human Capital Management aligned to corporate and individual goals
Integrated talent management functionality maximizes profitability and performance of your workforce, with support for talent management, workforce deployment and workforce process management and aligns it to strategic and individual plans.
Performance management enables you to evaluate business performance and analyze your operational workforce and financials on a corporate and individual level for strategic and operational insight.
- Compliance and predictability of business performance;
- Deeper insight across enterprise and tighten control of finances;
- Automate financial and managerial accounting and financial supply chain management;
- Support for financial reporting and corporate governance.
Human Capital Management
- Attract right people, develop and leverage their talents, align efforts with corporate objectives;
- Ensure compliance with global and local regulations by using standardized and automated workforce processes;
- Enable creation of project teams based on skills and availability, monitor progress on projects, track time, analyze results.
Procurement and Logistics Execution
- Automating routine tasks (determining sources and converting requisitions into purchase orders), allowing employees to use electronic catalogs to order products and services;
- Reduce costs through process automation, integration of suppliers and better collaboration;
- Support for cross-docking processes and data collection technologies such as RFID and bar codes;
- Enhance productivity of all activities related to incoming and outgoing physical goods movements;
- Reduce transportation costs through better consolidation and collaboration.
Product Development and Manufacturing
- Shorten time to market through streamlined new-product development and introduction processes;
- Ensure delivery of promised orders through optimal planning, scheduling and sequencing on the factory floor.
Sales and Service
- Increase the number of sales orders processed and reduces administrative costs through automation of sales order management and the use of Internet -based solutions as e-commerce;
- Deliver greater customer satisfaction by providing easy access to accurate, timely information;
- Cost-effective mobile access for field employees;
- Management of incentives and commissions to maximize productivity and boost sales.
- Travel costs management for planning, booking and expense accounting;
- Real estate management;
- Adhere to environmental, health, and safety reporting requirements.
For detailed information about SAP ERP solution refer to www.sap.com